The Department of Finance and Budget has the responsibility for coordinating budget preparation for the school division and developing the annual financial plan under the direction of the Superintendent and School Board. Other responsibilities include managing the execution of the budget, performing financial analysis and communicating financial issues to various parties including the Superintendent, School Board, County Administration, the Board of Supervisors, internal departments and external parties as well as ensuring that procedures and practices are in place to safeguard the assets of the school division.
The Page County School Board budget process begins in October with the updating of enrollment projections. The budget is then constructed through a series of meetings with both central office and school administrators. The Superintendent's recommended budget is sent to the School Board for approval in March; after their approval it is presented to the Board of Supervisors. The budget is adopted following the adoption of a budget by the Board of Supervisors, which typically occurs in late spring.
- FY20 Approved Budget
- Per Pupil Expenditures
- FY21 Proposed Budget Presentation
- FY 2021 Budget Projection
- FY21 Approved Budget
- FY22 Preliminary Budget Presentation
- FY22 Superintendent's Recommended Budget
- FY22 Budget Work Session 2-17-21
- FY22 Budget Work Session 2-24-21
- FY22 Budget Work Session 3-10-21
- FY22 School Board Approved Budget Draft
- FY22 School Board Budget Approval 3-22-21
- Budget Presentation For Board of Supervisors
- FY 22 School Board Adopted Budget